Australian Standards Compliant Power & Lighting
- Light and power cable, switches and power points installed
- Power point provided for wall mounted TV
- EDB (Electrical Distribution Board) installed
- Lighting fixtures, fittings supplied fitted
- Full-width shower with glass sliding door, rainmaker shower head, vanity with sink and flick mixer, overhead cupboard with mirror, toilet with soft close lid and exhaust fan
- Plumbing complete inside the building and ready for connection outside
- L-shaped kitchen, stone bench tops, double bowl stainless sink and flick mixer with overhead cupboards with room for a dishwasher/washing machine
Windows and Doors
- Aluminium double glazed windows with fly screens
- Glass entry doors and privacy glass bathroom door
- Galvanized Steel frame, epoxy treated and acrylic painted.
- Centre section: Top galvanized and painted protective steel cover sheet with glasswool insulation.
- Side roof: 50 mm insulation sheeted both sides with protective steel cover sheet
- Thick insulation, sheeted on both sides with a protective steel sheet
- BULU water and anti insect proof floor, finished with a thick timber look vinyl
- Lifting of the roof and lowering of the floor is by crane due to weight – See special requirements below
- 2 days + 2 days to fit off
Setup times exclude ground preparation.
- Note: Ground must be level prior to building placement
- Colour coded internal angles
- Instruction manual provided
Approx. Dimensions (open)
- L:11800mm x W:6280mm x H:2530mm
- Concrete slab or pads
- Compacted ground
- Concrete or steel stumps
Finished height of surface must be solid and level to ensure building has good foundations
- All items listed above are included in the cottage such as the bathroom and kitchen.
- Images are artist impressions only. Granny flats, tiny homes & cottages are not supplied with furniture, fixtures or fittings such as tables, chairs, curtains, pots, plants, rugs, kitchen splashbacks or electrical appliances.
- Please note that this product is not a Class 1a building that complies with Building Code of Australia (BCA) regulations. This product is sold as a caravan style product (non-fixed dwelling), designed to meet local council regulations concerning the longer-term placement (and the connection of services) of caravan style products, rather than fixed dwellings.
- Due to the inconsistency in legislation state-to-state and council-to-council relating to the application or approval process required for the long-term installation/parking/connection of services of a caravan on a particular property, Container Domes and Shelters and My Little House cannot assist with the process of acquiring permits or approvals and make no guarantee of compliance in any local council area.
- It is the customers responsibility to confirm that products from Container Domes and Shelters and My Little House are suitable for the required application, prior to purchase. We recommend that customers contact their local council to understand all local regulations prior to purchase.
- Looking for more information regarding council approval? Please see our COUNCIL page.
- Delivery is by semi-trailer. The building is to be lifted off by customer at the final destination
- Installation i.e. placement, lifting two side roofs, lowering floors and lifting walls is by crane (provided by customer)
- All images shown on this website are artistic impressions only. All images and mobile or portable homes do not include any furniture or fittings unless stated otherwise eg: tables, chairs, curtains, pots, plants, rugs, kitchen splashbacks or electrical appliances. If you are unsure of your inclusions, please talk to your local sales representative.
- All dimensions are nominal and given in good faith. Variances in manufacturing can occur and it is your responsibility to ensure you have adequate clearances to set-up.
- Portable Granny Flats are intended to be used on an ADR compliant trailer, it is the purchases responsibility to arrange a suitable trailer to permanently attached the granny flat, please seek local advice or speak to one of our friendly sales staff for more information.